Yes, I've been watching some vines recently because...I dunno. Curiosity? Research for books? But anyway, they're everywhere now. I feel a bit like this guy. Just too old, damn it.
But here is a list of things I learned watching way too many Vines this summer.
1. The Shmoney Dance (which is kinda cool, actually)
2. The meaning of the words "bae" and "thot." And a new definition of "thirsty."
3. The name of the drummer for #5sos.
4. What #5sos means.
5. Who #5sos is.
6. That something like this can become insanely popular.
7. Air Jordans are back...and very special.
9. About an hour's worth of a One Direction concert via 6 second clips.
10. I don't know, dude, but this little song makes whoever you're singing it to much less of a loser...because they didn't make up a little song.
11. Did I mention #5sos?
12. Some of these Vine kids are really funny.
13. But, man, these Vine kids are vulgar.
In conclusion: *sigh*
(PS - You should see the ones I thought were a bit too much to post)